The story of a National Service member suing a boss of the First Atlantic Bank for supposed sexual harassment months after dating is mind-boggling.
Mr Ernest Nimako has been sued by Seyram Adablah for what she described as taking advantage of her sexually and emotionally after she availed herself to him to secure her job.
The distraught lady has filed a case against the banker at the court where she is seeking redress and asking the court to compensate her for the time spent.
On the flip side, Seyram Adabalh was a beneficiary of the kindness and clandestine love affair she had with the First Atlantic boss.
She was put on a GH¢3000 salary, an apartment was rented for him, and the man also bought her a Honda Civic for her rounds and also promised her marriage.
Mr. Nimako, out of his will and desire to seek happiness outside his marriage, promised her that she would soon take over as his mistress.
Although Mr. Ernest Nimako is married to one of the most prestigious academics in the country, the sumptuous size of Seyram’s buttocks, her dangling breasts, and her appetizing shape blew his mind away and fogged his conscience.
Seyram has sought social media sympathy for her case after all the goodies she received and the countless marathons of sexual activities they engaged in.
According to her, she entered the relationship against her will because she wanted to secure her job and had absolutely no choice.
Is that not nonsense? Did she not give consent to the sexual activities they engaged in? Why did she accept all of the perks as an NSS employee if she saw them as coercion or harassment?
Well, I have shared my view and asked the man to countersue her for defamation. Below is what I wrote on social media.
You were paid GH¢3500 as NSS personnel, the man gave you a plush apartment, bought you Honda Civic, and promised you marriage. After fornicating with him (the married man) and enjoying the goodies, you turn around to sue him? Nonsense! The First Atlantic guy should counter-sue her.
She must be sued for defamation, slander, and libel. Consensual sex is not harassment. You neither quit nor reported at the time, and now you want public sympathy? Sympathy at this time of Addo D’s gov’t! Wabodam. Tueh!
Facts About Mr Ernest Nimako
- Mr. Kwasi Nimako is a married man. His wife is Belinda Afriyi Nimako, a medical doctor.
- Kwasi Nimako is a chartered accountant with experience in the banking and telecommunication industries.
- Prior to joining First Atlantic in 2016, he worked with OMNI Bank, Fidelity Bank, GS Telecoms, and Barclays Bank, among others.
- Ernest Kwasi Nimako is an old student of PRESEC, Legon, who completed his A-levels in 1994.
He proceeded to the University of Cape Coast in 1996 and graduated in 1999 with a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
- He’s in his early 50s, as his actual date of birth remains unknown at the moment.
- He’s a deacon at Grace Baptist Church (Accra).
- He shares kids with his wife, but their exact number and identity have been shielded from the public domain.
Check out the content of the WhatsApp screenshots Seyram Adablah shared:
This man gives you this amount of comfort and you turn around to blackmail him? Something most women are clamouring for? She is very much unwise.