The life of a preacher is supposed to be discreet, sober and absolutely devoid of an insatiable taste for secularism. However, Kenneth Copeland lives in luxury.
Kenneth Copeland is not only that preacher who is rich but also flaunts his wealth and possession lavishly before the prying eyes of his church and the general public.
In fact, Kenneth Copeland describes himself as a very rich man who lives a life of luxury, lavishness and extravagance.
Kenneth Copeland is known for preaching the “Prosperity Gospel” which underpins his motivation to acquire private jets, a fleet of cars, and mansions and to win huge bank accounts with lots of dollars.
Who is Kenneth Copeland?
Kenneth Max Copeland is an American televangelist and author. Kenneth Copeland is the founder and leader of the charismatic movement Eagle Mountain International Church Inc., which is based in Tarrant County, Texas.
His prosperity sermons are broadcast across the US and worldwide on the Victory Channel to millions of households.
Kenneth Copeland Extravagant Lifestyle
Kenneth Copeland lives an extravagant lifestyle – a life of luxury – and he has not shied away from it. When he was nice confronted by a journalist on why he owns privates jets, drives lavish cars and has a deluxe mansion, he had defended his life choices:
“Are you genuinely convinced that humans are demons?” Guerrero inquired. “No, I didn’t,” Copeland said, “and don’t ever claim you did.” “You can’t manage that today, in this dope-filled world, get in a long tube with a lot of devils,” Copeland told fellow televangelist Jesse Duplantis, according to video evidence.
Guerrero then questioned him about his opulent clothes, multiple properties, and limos. Copeland said, “I’m a very wealthy man.” “I am not wealthy solely because I give.” My properties have a lot of natural gas. With a grin, he continued, “You didn’t know that, did you, baby?” “Isn’t that fantastic?”
Then he boasted about investing $25 million the previous year. He explained, “You can’t do that when you’re broke.”
When asked about individuals who argue that clergymen shouldn’t live opulent lives, Copeland was forthright. “They’re wrong,” he remarked, a mile-wide grin reminiscent of the Chesire cat flashing across his face.
He inquired, “Do you think the Jewish people believe you should be broke?” “They have a wealth mentality.”
Guerrero said, “Some people could find that disrespectful.” Copeland responded, “I’m not talking about some people,’ I’m talking about the Bible.”
How Extravangent Does Kenneth Copeland Live
- Kenneth Copeland at age 85 wins three specially customized private jets
- Kenneth Copeland lives in a multimillion mansion worth $7 million which was bought for him by his church.
- Kenneth Copeland has a special private jet worth 17.5 million.
- Kenneth Copeland does not pay tax on his house. His church has taken charge of that.
- Kenneth Copeland is the richest pastor in America with a new with of over $760 million.
- Kenneth Copeland’s lavish mansion is 18,000 square feet, with six bedrooms and six bathrooms, and it’s located in a gated lake neighbourhood outside of Fort Worth.
- Kenneth Copeland’s one-acre luxury pad, which serves as Copeland’s permanent property, is bordered by a 24-acre lakefront parcel.
- Kenneth Copeland owns a private airstrip. He purchased it in the 1980s. The Kenneth Copeland airport is located right next to his church.
- Kenneth Copeland owns a personalized hanger for his private jets.
- Kenneth Copeland owns a Rolex submariner watch which is worth $18,000.
- Kenneth Copeland owns a Cadillac Escalade amongst other fleets of cars. With a 6.2 litre engine, remote engine start, sunproof shields etc worth $81,000.
- Kenneth Copeland owns a Mercedes Maybach which is worth $500,000.
- Kenneth Copeland owns a Rolls Royce Phantom
Watch More About Kenneth Copeland’s Extravagant Lifestyle