Bhad Indian is a new unique Ghanaian platform that has the ultimate aim of helping and supporting talented upcoming artists to shine.
Are you an upcoming artist?
Do you enjoy singing, rapping, and rocking the stage?
What about the reggae-dance genre?
If you answer “yes” to any of the afore outlined questions, you can become the next Bhad Indian, where you will be supported, promoted, and marketed to global stardom.
What exactly is Bhad Indian?
B.H.A.D. is an acronym for Brave, Humble, and Determined.
The Indian there has nothing to do with the country India or the people of India. India here depicts toughness, which also stands for a flow of positivity in all situations.
Bhad Indian becomes the name of the new artist under the promotional record label that has been formed by a team of music-loving Ghanaians who are ready to support talented upcoming artists.
The Bhad Indian who Green Ultimate Records supervises is placed on a time-bound contractual record label system that supports the artist to build his career to a level that allows him to go do his/her own thing, creating space for a new artist to take over.
What this means is that if you are signed as the next Bhad Indian, you will be the face of the record label for approximately 5 years. During this time, you will be supported, promoted, and marketed as Bhad Indian.
After the specified number of years, a new artist would be signed to the record label, becoming the label’s new face. That new artist would also be promoted, marketed, etc.
That cycle of supporting upcoming artists (Bhad Indians) to get to the top and replacing them with new faces would be the modus operandi of the supervising record label.
In so doing, new and upcoming artists are not only given a new opportunity, but existing artists are pushed and motivated to work hard within their stipulated contractual timeframe.
Is it a reality show?
No, Bhad Indian becomes the official name for the new artist under the record label deal. In reality shows, artists are not signed to a contract, marketed, or promoted. Unlike reality shows, with Bhad Indian, the artist is supported in all aspects—he or she rises to the top and gives way for others to step in and shine.
That is the entire idea behind BHAD INDIAN.
How to Become a Bhad Indian
- First, you need to be a super talented artist with some work to prove it. Since you would be supported on all fronts, you have to be good.
- Second, you would need to meet the Bhad Indian team, where you would be allowed to showcase what you’ve got.
- If you can impress the Bhad Indian team, you will go through a rigorous process to be eventually picked.
- You would be signed onto a time-bound contract, which could be for 5 years or more, depending on how much work you are ready to put into it.
- Upcoming artists who major in the reggae-dancehall genre are most encouraged to apply or reach out to the Bhad Indian team.
- You get to play as Bhad Indian under the record label, Green Ultimate Records.
How to Apply for or Get in Touch
- Bhad Indian’s Twitter handle is [@iambhadindian] Instagram [@bhadindianoficial] and Facebook [@BhadIndian].
- Following the pages is a major requirement.
- Reach out to the PR team of Bhad Indian at +233 (0) 271624420
- The PR would schedule a time with you where you would be allowed to present your work and showcase what you have to offer. You could be the next Bhad Indian.
- Remember, with Bhadian, money is not the problem. You just need to prove yourself worthy.
So, now, let’s see if you have the Guinness to play the Bhad Indian character.